Friday, October 18, 2019

#24

It has been a while since I have posted a workout on here because I have been really into motivational writing lately.  I had a really good upper body workout (and by good I mean my arms were noodles afterward and the next day were sore:/) and so I wanted to share it with you all.

Warm-up (5-10 min)
my warmup consists of many different dynamic exercises-- if you would like me to do a blog on what a typical warm-up for me consists of let me know!!

3 rounds
15 reps- hammer curls
15 reps- tricep extensions

3 rounds
15 reps- dumbbell bent over rows
15 reps- chest flies

3 rounds
15 reps- curls
15 reps- bench dips

3 rounds
15 reps- lawnmower pulls
15 reps- lateral raises

3 rounds
15 reps- plate look-throughs
15 reps- rear deltoid flies

** I typically rest 0-60 seconds in between rounds of the exercises and then a full minute in between the super-sets.

5 continuous rounds
45 second plank
15 second rest


The majority of the time this is how I style my workouts.  I enjoy super setting two exercises that focus on two separate muscle groups together.  I know that not everyone is on the same fitness level!! So, at the moment I am working at a higher rep range with a moderate weight.  Depending on where you are in your training the repetitions and weight could be adjusted to fit what works best for you.  I just thought these were some good exercises that focused on all of the upper body and wanted to share!!

#dominatehumbly

No comments:

Post a Comment