Sunday, January 28, 2018

#12

Purpose.
It can be so easy sometimes to get lost in the busyness of life and become chained to the lies of the world is constantly telling us. The devil is constantly feeding us with these lies that are mind warping and so easy to believe.  I was reminded last night as I was laying in bed that I do not have to me defined by what the world thinks of me and what the devil is telling me.

I’m not good enough.
I’m too out of shape to go to the gym.
I have no purpose.
Who am I to share the Word of God?

Genesis 1:27 says, “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.” We are created in the image of God. Wow.  You are a daughter/son of the ONE TRUE KING!  Who is the devil to tell you that you are or will not be good enough.   Ephesians 2:10 says, “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”   The call the Lord has upon your life is bigger and greater than anything you could EVER imagine yourself.  Devote yourself to go and He will deliver Himself and His blessings to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment